Welcome! We’re thrilled you’re interested in joining our team.
If you don’t see an opportunity for you, well, we’d still love to hear from you. Introduce yourself to jobs [at] gearpatrol.com, and if you spark an idea, we’ll do our best to get back to you.
There are currently no open positions available. Please check back for updates.
We’re focused on fostering a workplace culture that helps exceptional people perform at their best.
This process starts with clearly understanding that flexibility, work-life balance, and personal health are all essential ingredients for achievement. Our robust benefits package offered to all full-time employees is just one of the ways we’re committed to these values.
Highlights of our benefits package include:
• Competitive base salaries, bonus opportunities, and uncapped commission plans
• Health and dental plans that are fully paid for by Gear Patrol
• Matching 401k
• Flexible and discretionary PTO policies
• Company week-long vacation in December
• Generous parental leave policy
• Paid stipends for continuing education and professional skill development
• Charitable gift matching
• Extended hours meal benefits
• Phone plan stipend
• Great coffee and espresso.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Gear Patrol strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We firmly believe that different voices, experiences, and points of view are an essential component of our current and future success. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s gender, age, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetics or any other personal characteristics protected by law.