Earlier this year, we wrote about GoldenHour.One, an iOS app that lets photographers know the best time to take a landscape photo of a specific location. Now, there’s a new app called GoodLight.One, which builds upon the capabilities of the GoldenHour.One with a bunch of new features for tracking weather and how it affects photography.
GoodLight.One uses AI as well as the data from trusted weather services, like DarkSky or Met.no, to predict the forecast up to four days in advance, anywhere in the world. According to the company, the app will tell photographers information about the quality of the light, as well as the kind of photography (such as landscapes, portraits, architecture, night landscapes and astronomical) that the weather will be ideal for.
The GoodLight.One app will be supported on the Apple Watch, too, meaning you can remind yourself of optimal shooting times (depending on what you’ve selected within the app) every time you look at your Apple Watch. The app will work with a number of Apple Watch watch faces.
You’ll be able to purchase GoodLight.One ($5) on the AppStore starting tomorrow, October 17.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $168 on the Penfield Schoening Fleece Jacket
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/16/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story