About This Role
Gear Patrol is seeking a full-time Sales Marketing Coordinator with a passion for brand storytelling and strategy to join our expanding Commercial team.
This role will be a central support for Gear Patrol’s Commercial Team, helping build sales marketing endeavors from inception through execution. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in the digital media industry and a history of helping to bring creative ideas to fruition. They should be an exceptional communicator, creative thinker and a skilled project manager.
The candidate will report directly to the VP of Commercial Operations while working closely with other team leaders including Branded Content, Revenue Operations, Commerce, Editorial, Design, Video, and Sales.
- Help craft and manage the overall B2B marketing strategy
- Ideate, build and maintain a robust library of sales marketing materials (general presentation, media kit, ad products, case studies and more)
- Support the Commercial team’s revenue goals by helping craft responses to RFPs, innovative sponsorship opportunities and new ad products
- Help build the B2B e-newsletter strategy, content calendar and overall execution
- Build analytics and insights tools to inform marketing and branded content strategies
- Co-lead the charge on award calendar and submissions
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media, agency or publishing environment (digital publishing or content production is a plus).
- A proven ability to think outside the box and come up with smart, creative ideas.
- Strong attention to detail with good communication, organization and project management skills.
- Impressive writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Expertise with at least one presentation tool (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Google Slides). Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Google Sheets, understanding of Google Analytics is a plus.
- An understanding of current advertising best practices and business models, including native and branded content solutions.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must take a solutions-first approach to challenges and operate from a positive, goal-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter that is ambitious in nature, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure and to take feedback constructively.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Career growth & earnings aligned with your performance and desire to achieve
- Healthcare plans are fully paid for by Gear Patrol for the primary individual
- Generous PTO package
- Generous paid parental leave
- Charitable gift matching
Please send your resume, LinkedIn profile link, and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading: “Sales Marketing Coordinator”. In your email, please also include:
- A brief introduction of yourself and why you believe you’re a fit for our team.
- Links/examples of past work or example case studies of successes
About Gear Patrol
Founded in 2007, Gear Patrol is an award-winning print and digital publication, store and content studio based in New York City. We believe that the things we create and own, as well as the habits that surround them, play a crucial role in our global culture. Products, in short, are culture. From the Model T to the iPhone, and anything before or since, products hold the power to revolutionize the way we work, relax, communicate, travel, look, learn and more.
That’s why we’re focused on something we call Product Journalism a.k.a. #ProJo. Our mission is simple. We are a team of creators, users, and enthusiasts, hell-bent on building the definitive resource for discovering products and exploring the stories that surround them. Our goals are not limited to specific platforms or mediums. We know that making essential experiences for product lovers requires leveraging the best that digital, print and social platforms all have to offer.
We hold our core values of teamwork, transparency, integrity, accountability, selflessness, and creativity above all else, and base our culture around them. Our work ethic is defined by vigor, speed, quality, and flexibility. We welcome challenges as an opportunity to reach new heights and never forget that our biggest strength is our people.
Gear Patrol is a place where amazing work happens, and the more you put in here, the more you’ll get out.
Gear Patrol strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We firmly believe that different voices, experiences and points of view are an essential component of our current and future success. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s gender, age, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetics or any other personal characteristics protected by law.