The Gear Patrol Podcast is our weekly roundtable discussion focused on products, their stories, and the culture surrounding them.
This week, several of our colleagues join to talk about products and services that made huge splashes in 2021. Trite though it may be to say, these products are true disruptors. They're Game Changers. Which means they're at the top tier of Gear Patrol's annual GP100 awards, our list of the 100 best new products of the year.
Obviously, the selection process for the GP100 is meticulous, but what sets apart a Game Changer from the other super impressive winners? What qualities lend themselves to disruption? Listen in for the knowledge drop–and check out the full GP100 list here.
00:00 – What Is a Game Changer?
06:41 – I/O MAG Imprint 3D Goggle from Smith
13:15 – Whoop Any-Wear
19:15 – KYX Sneaker Rental
27:46 – Bose SoundControl Hearing Aids
37:47 – Dyson V15 Detect
44:32 – Fellow Drops
51:55 – Apple MacBook Pros
57:50 – Syng Cell Alpha Speaker
1:04:11 – Rivian R1T
1:11:11 – Bremont ENG300 Movement
Featured and Related:
- The 2021 GP100
- The 10 Best New Tech Products of the Year
- The 10 Best New Audio Products of the Year
- The 10 Best New Home Products of the Year
- The 10 Best New Food & Drink Products of the Year
- The 10 Best New Wellness Products of the Year
- The 10 Best New Style Products of the Year
- The 10 Best Fitness Products of 2022
- The 10 Best Outdoor Products of 2022