We write a lot. We read a lot. But much of what we discover, internally debate, or see in our inboxes has traditionally not made it out of our many behind the scenes Slack channels… until now.
From Gear Patrol
• J.Crew is bringing back the classics that made it famous.
• Buying products from Japan is difficult, but not impossible.
• Gear Patrol’s Tech writer explains how active noise-canceling headphones work.
• We found the budget synthetic jacket we’ve been looking for.
• How a watch turned one writer into a watch nerd.
• Banksy is back in NYC, via Curbed NY.
• Elon Musk is actively hiring staffers from The Onion, via New York Magazine.
• Amelia Earhart’s Leica might be up for auction, via PetaPixel.
• Alexa has been laughing at people, via The Verge.
• A Slovenian Ph.D. student is working to combat beer fraud, via The Economist.
Pro-Tip of the Week
Whether or not your March Madness bracket is doing well, we’re giving you the chance to win something anyway.
Sign up for our daily newsletter here for more where this came from.