You can’t go wrong with an American-made Filson bag. They have time-tested designs that are made to be used and abused. There’s nothing fancy about them, but that’s just the point. They feature rugged twill, bridle leather, brass hardware — a simple combination of materials that will stand up to years of service. Over at Nordstrom Rack, you can save $160 on its Small Duffle Bag in black. Sure, it’s still an investment. But it’s an investment that’s worth it.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
Filson’s Restoration Department pop-up brings their lineup of restored and repaired bags to the brand’s stores across the country. Read the Story
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.