If you are looking for a good way to spend the next few weeks cooped up in your apartment but also a way to support the healthcare workers who don’t have that luxury, there is good news. Charity-based game storefront Humble is now offering a huge collection of absurdly good video games, with 100% of proceeds benefiting organizations fighting COVID-19.
For the unfamiliar, Humble Bundles are technically “pay what you want,” with rewards for different payment tiers. Here, a recommended $30 donation will get you access to downloads and Steam keys for 45 different computer games. They are of varying quality, and only some are compatible with macOS, but the cross-compatible highlights of the pack easily justify a $30 donation.
Here are a few of the highlights which I personally love and highly recommend, all of which you can play on a Mac or a PC:
- Into the Breach: An endlessly enjoyable turn-based strategy game about using robots to save the world from giant bugs
- Superhot: A wildly innovative first-person puzzle shooter where time only moves if you do
- Hollow Knight: A incredibly expansive platforming exploration game with challenging but rewarding combat
- The Witness: The less you know, the better. But if you liked Myst you will love this.
- Undertale: An instant story-focused cult-classic, best experienced by going in blind.
- Jackbox Party Pack: A suite of delightful, silly party games for you and your quarantine partners
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.