Every product is carefully selected by our editors. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission.

Looking for Affordable Sneakers? Everlane's Are Just $58

Classic style that can be recycled.

everlane forever sneaker
Everlane

Everlane’s newest addition to its affordable footwear lineup — the Forever Sneaker — offers classic style that can be recycled. The $58 style features a cotton canvas upper that’s made from 50 percent recycled fibers, 100 percent recycled polyester laces and a natural rubber sole. It’s made to be machine washable, so if it gets too dirty, you can easily clean it.

When the shoe reaches the end of its life, it will be transformed into other materials. Everlane partnered with Debrand to ensure that 91 percent of the sneaker — its rubber sole — will be ground into equestrian flooring. The other 9 percent — the cotton canvas upper — will be remade into door mats and standing desk pads.

While the style and price are in line with other classic canvas sneakers on the market, the action to keep worn-out shoes out of landfills is fresh.

BUY NOW: $58

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below