Huckberry is a one-stop shop for all things menswear, gear, cool watches and countless other items. Timex makes some of the most popular affordable timepieces around. So naturally, we were pretty excited that the two companies announced a great watch collaboration in the form of the Huckberry x Timex Diver, a piece made exclusively for Huckberry.
The new diver features a 38mm brushed steel case with an 18mm lug width, 100m of water resistance and a radially brushed time-only dial. A bidirectional dive bezel, a luminous dial and hands, a hardened mineral crystal and a robust quartz movement round out the utilitarian feature set. The Huckberry tree logo replaces the traditional 12 o’clock marker, and the watch ships with one nylon NATO strap and one genuine leather NATO.
While a bidirectional bezel and a push-in crown mean that this watch isn’t necessarily meant for professional diving, it should be more than robust enough for the great majority of outdoor activities. And best of all, this limited edition of 700 pieces only costs $118.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/15/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story