We write a lot. We read a lot. But much of what we discover, internally debate, or see in our inboxes has traditionally not made it out of our many behind the scenes Slack channels… until now.
From Gear Patrol
• Dyson has a new vacuum, but it has just one problem.
• We have our eyes on a new flashlight that’s impressively powerful for its size.
• These five glasses are worthy of your favorite bourbon or scotch.
• The founder of Flipboard shares his seven gear essentials.
• We predicted twelve new watches would be released at Baselworld 2018. Check in next week to see if these predictions were correct.
• This font might save Netflix millions, via Adweek.
• Quartz’s Obsession newsletter nerded out on business cards.
• Bloomberg reports on why everyone is scared of Huawei.
• A surprisingly good primer on how to speak dog, in honor of National Puppy Day, via the Guardian.
• In a rare free article, The Information explores the world of self-driving cars.
What You Missed
We’re running a photo contest on Instagram. Enter while you can.