Here’s what you might have missed last week on Gear Patrol
- Gear Patrol named the 10 Best Sandwiches in America. Warning: New York biased.
- How much spice can you handle? Guarantee you can’t eat a Naga Jolokia, the world’s hottest chile pepper.
- The B&W Zeppelin may good and well be the best iPod speaker we’ve ever listened to.
- Get your hands on Macanudo’s 1868 Premier Collection Cigar for $8 (for three), for a limited time
- We’re keen on the retro Original Penguin Jingle Sneakers for the Fall. So much so, we got two pairs.
- The Waboba ball may be the best $10 you lake/ocean goers will ever spend
- Drain those birdie putts with the TaylorMade Monza Rossa Spider Putter.
Don’t want to miss anything? Then you’ve got two remedies: Bookmark the site (CTRL+D on your keyboard) and start coming back every day. Gear Patrol is updated daily. AND/OR Subscribe to the Gear Patrol Daily Dispatch. We’ll deliver all our new posts to your inbox. Free, no questions asked.