The playful coloring of the Seiko Prospex SRPB97 “Orange Samurai” is exactly what you want in a summertime timepiece, but its robustness makes it perfect for any season. It has a boldly-colored orange dial, runs Seiko’s proven 4R35 automatic movement and has a chunky case to keep that movement safe at depths up to 200 meters. Best of all, it’s cheap. Right now on Amazon, you can get it for a full 51 percent off. That takes the price down to just $260 from its full retail of $525.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
More Deals, Served Up Fresh Every Day
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.