Alden has been one of America’s foremost shoemakers since their founding in 1884, lauded for their no-compromise approach to materials and construction. Notoriously, they’re also rarely ever seen in the sale section.
Thanks to Need Supply and their sitewide Friends and Family event, which drops almost everything down 30 percent, Aldens are cheaper than ever. Included in the rare price drop are a set of Need Supply-exclusive suede plain toe shoes and boots all built on a 360-degree Goodyear welt atop Alden’s own rubber wedge sole for a smoother stepping. But you’d better hurry.
Davis Plain Toe Boot by Alden
Colonial Plain Toe Boot by Alden
Henry Plain Toe Boot by Alden
Davis Plain Toe Blucher by Alden
Colonial Plain Toe Blucher by Alden
Henry Plain Toe Blucher by Alden
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on an Au Sabot Le Thiers Knife
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/17/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.