Introduced in 2019, this serious, still-new member of the Prospex Land family has all the elements that make Seiko’s sport and tool watches so popular, such as compass markings (on a rotating inner bezel) and a military aesthetic. The combination of short lugs and that offbeat crown guard at 2 o’clock also makes for a unique, tough impression. At 43mm wide in steel, it features an automatic Seiko movement and comes in a green (SRPD33) or black (SRPD35) colorway. Each version has the same reasonable price of $530, but you can get both at a discount on Drop for just $299.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on an Au Sabot Le Thiers Knife
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/17/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.