Everlane is heading into new heights with its latest release of the season, their Leather Bomber Jacket. Built for the skies and ingrained as a fashion staple, the bomber jacket is classic outerwear at its finest. Everlane’s version swipes design elements from vintage A-2 bomber jackets like the square-ish hip pockets, which are kept secure with accompanying snap flaps, as well as rib-knit details at the hems and cuffs which keep whisks of wind out.
But the best part about it has to be the lambskin leather. Sourced from New Zealand farms, the lambskin is more supple than A-2 jackets of old and will still last long enough for you to pass it down. All that and just under three bills? Yup.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $110 on Technivorm Moccamaster CDG Coffee Maker
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/18/19
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.