If you’re going to buy a pristine vintage watch from a reputable dealer, it’s inevitable that you’re going to want a premium strap to accompany your new timepiece. Such straps, however, can be needlessly expensive. We previously reviewed our favorite leather watch straps, and of the 12 superlative examples on that list, only three came in at under $100.
NYC-based vintage timepiece dealer Analog/Shift has heeded the call of watch buyer and released a brand new line of Italian-made leather watch straps, and of the 15 different available models, none is more expensive than $89, and many are priced at $75. None, however, sacrifices quality — Analog/Shift partnered with a family-owned business that provides Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) straps for several large European watch brands. This family has been making straps for multiple generations and, essentially — they know what the hell they’re doing.
Four sizes are available in each of 15 different styles: 18mm, 19mm (for those pesky vintage pieces), 20mm and 22mm — the three smaller sizes feature a 16mm taper, whereas the 22mm models feature an 18mm taper. From gorgeous cross-stitched Saffiano models to smooth calfskin examples and supple suede variations, there’s a strap here (in more colors than you can keep track of) for every watch, both vintage and modern.
Check out Analog/Shift for the full line.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story