In home fires, eight people die due to smoke inhalation for everyone one that succumbs to burns, according to a study by the National Fire Protection Association. Which is why every home needs SafetyiQ‘s new fire-safety device. The Saver Emergency Breath System is a personal air filtration device, that, in the event of a fire, allows its user to escape a home without inhaling toxic smoke. The device can be activated within five seconds and filters smoke-filled air for up to five minutes.
In the event of a fire, an individual removes the Saver from its wall-mount, in turn activating an alarm on its included LED flashlight (essential to help family members and first responders find the user’s location). Within seconds, the mask can be activated to filter harmful chemicals and toxins from the air (tests show carbon monoxide filtered from 2,529ppm to 214ppm for up to 5 minutes) using several methods: a pre-filter made of non-woven fabrics for smoke and dust, a Hopcalite (manganese dioxide/copper oxide) filter for carbon monoxide, and a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate arresting) filter for second-hand toxic smoke and material.
The Saver is an essential buy that can easily save your life or the life of your loved ones. That piece of mind is worth every penny of its very modest price. mysafetyiq.com
Triple Filter: A pre-filter for smoke and dust, a Hopcalite filter for carbon monoxide and a processing-filter for the removal of secondhand toxic smoke and materials
Nose Grip: Blocks incoming harmful gases from entering through the nostrils
Flashlight: LED light penetrates through thick smoke and flashlight has a built-in alarm to notify others of the user’s location