We write a lot. We read a lot. But much of what we discover, internally debate, or see in our inboxes has traditionally not made it out of our many behind the scenes Slack channels… until now.
From Gear Patrol
• We love cars; just not these ones.
• The stainless steel vs. non-stick debate is officially settled.
• If you love Vintage Willy’s Jeeps, check out this new off-roader.
• The humble hiking boot received a substantial upgrade…from a ski boot company.
• This diver is your official gateway into watch collecting.
• Fast Company dives into the design theory behind Amazon’s huge success.
• If you’re going thru-hiking anytime soon, check out Backpacker‘s definitive packing list.
• 75 billion Lego bricks are sold each year, and other facts, reported by Quartz.
• How to find the best denim fit for you, via Esquire.
• Vogue highlighted American women who are making a difference. It’s worth a read.
Pro-Tip of the Week
This weather is brutal; here’s how to re-wax your canvas jacket if it’s taken a beating lately.
Sign up for our daily newsletter here for more where this came from.