Amazon just rolled out its "Big Summer Sale" event and there are a lot of great deals on wireless headphones and wireless earbuds. Specifically, Beats and Sony wireless headphones and wireless earbuds. Check out the deals below.
Released in mid-2020, the Sony WF-SP800N are the company's mid-range wireless earbuds with active noise-cancellation.
- Sport-focused and sweat-resistant design makes them ideal for runners
- Good active noise-canceling abilities, which is rare in workout earbuds
- Compatible with same app as Sony's high-end earbuds, the Sony WF-1000XM3.
- Noise-canceling and overall sound quality isn't as good as the Sony WF-1000XM3
The Sony WF-1000XM3 are the company's high-end noise-canceling earbuds. They are a direct rival to Apple's AirPods Pro.
- Super sound quality and excellent noise-canceling ability
- Rich with features thanks to an intuitive companion app
- The charging case is huge compared to other wireless earbuds
These are Beats's first-ever pair of on-ear active noise-canceling headphones.
- Easy pairing with any iOS device thanks to Apple's H1 chip
- Better than average active noise-cancellation
- Available in a number of different colors
- Bass heavy sound
- Features are more compatible with iPhone users (such as a Lightning charging port)
Released in early 2019, the Sony WHXB700 are the company's wireless over-ear headphones without noise-cancellation.
- Good sound and punchy bass
- Affordable compared to other wireless over-ear headphones
- No active noise-cancellation
- Less than premium feel
Save $20 on these wireless workout earbuds. Beats just released them earlier in 2020.
- Easy pairing with iPhone thanks to Apple's integrated H1 chip
- Durable and sweat-resistant
- Only iPhone or iPad owners should buy
- Wireless, but not truly wireless.