There’s no better time to break in a fresh new pair of raw denim jeans than fall. But if you’re worried about shelving your well-earned pair of jeans once the mercury gets too low, Ralph Lauren’s latest lot of limited-edition jeans should keep you collecting fades through the worst of winter. Their workwear-focused RRL sub-label just dropped a set of selvedge denim jeans in a wool blend that’s just right for the season and has got the denimhead details to show for it.
Not only is the Japanese-woven fabric warm, it’s also light at just 12 ounces and has a ton texture to set itself further apart from the competition. The jeans are sewn in the USA with tasty details like filled belt loops, chainstitched hems and American-made hardware for the button fly and hidden rivets. These are some leg warmers we can definitely get into.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story
Note: Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.