About the Magazine
We’ve always believed that the spirit of adventure takes on many forms. Traveling to distant locales, learning a new craft, designing great products — they all count. Our mission, "For Life's Pursuits,” asserts that any pursuit can be an adventure, especially when you have the right gear for the job.
Gear Patrol Magazine is an extension of that belief. Produced entirely in-house by our team of creators and product enthusiasts, each biannual edition rounds up seasonal trends, expert buying advice, rich maker profiles and long-form dispatches from the field — all supported with original photography and illustrations. Across 160 pages, discover everything from cars, watches, whiskey and more.
Never miss an edition of Gear Patrol Magazine with an annual subscription. As a subscriber, you’ll receive:
- Early access to two coffee table-quality editions per year
- Guaranteed, reserved copy — even if single issues are sold out
- Two annual gift subscriptions for family and friends
- Access to a dozen digital back issues
- Dedicated support team
- Coming soon: priority access to product drops and collaborations
Newsstands and Retail
You can purchase single issue editions, while supplies last, in our online store.
Additionally, find Gear Patrol Magazine at Barnes & Noble, Hudson News, American Express Centurion Lounges and a select number of premium stockists.
Gear Patrol Magazine has been recognized for its writing, design, and photography by several industry organizations.
- MIN Award for Best New Magazine Launch (2016)
- Folio Award for Best Overall Magazine Design and Best New Magazine (2016)
- Finalist, Ozzie Award - Full Issue 2019 and Overall Design (2019)
- Finalist, Eddie and Ozzie Awards - Magazine Section (2021)
- Society of Publication Designers Merit Award Winner (2021, 2022)