The Gladiator has been a profitable venture for Jeep. The midsize truck’s average transaction price above $56,000 is more than $20,000 above the rest of its segment. To keep that success rolling, Jeep will offer a new loyalty discount for current Jeep owners to upgrade to a Gladiator. Those owners can receive a $1,000 discount on a new truck through January, 2020, but there’s a catch.
Jeep’s offer is not a direct cash incentive. It’s a mail campaign. So Jeep owners must receive the offer, either physically through the mail or via e-mail, to take advantage of it. The offer is also not available on the premium off-roading Rubicon trim, which is the trim many Gladiator buyers have been choosing.
Thinking of foregoing that loyalty discount to score one of those great Gladiator lease deals instead? It may no longer be an option. Initial residual value estimates have been a tad bullish and Gladiator lease prices have been creeping upward.
You can, however, get an awesome lease deal on a Wrangler with a V6 and a manual transmission, if you act before the end of October.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $110 on Technivorm Moccamaster CDG Coffee Maker
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/18/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story