• James Bond Will Return: Rather, the James Bond we’re currently accustomed to. The next series installment, due out November 8, 2019, is the 25th film overall and will star Daniel Craig. The announcement has been up in the air for a long time; Craig announced it officially on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
• You Missed It: Here’s yesterday’s gear news.
• More Gear: To get this briefing, other Gear Patrol stories and exclusive offers directly to your inbox, subscribe to Gear Patrol’s daily or weekly newsletter.
What’s New, Now
California Crown Commuter
If you’re a cyclist, runner or outdoor enthusiast and want to remain stylish, start with gear for your head. CA Commuter hats are made from water-repellent nylon sourced from San Francisco and produced in Los Angeles. Their classic five-panel shape is one size fits most, and best yet, first-time customers can get 20% off with the code mycrown.
Start Your Engines
Globe-Trotter 20-Inch Carbon Fiber Trolley Case: Slap on some wheels and an engine and you’d have a Formula 1 racecar. (Okay, not really, but you get the idea.)
Anker’s Meteoric Rise Continues
Anker PowerHouse Generator: A few GP writers and editors recently tested one of these in an Airstream parked in rural Pennsylvania. And it delivered.
One Very Good Reason to Never Drive a Car Ever Again
Mosaic Cycles CT-1 Commuter Bike: Titanium bikes are the best they’ve ever been. Here’s proof.
Snap On, Snap Off, Snapshot
Peak Design Clutch Camera Hand Strap: A genuinely innovative camera strap. That’s a rare thing.
Related: The 3 Best Entry-Level DSLR Cameras
Levi’s Limited Capsule Collection: These chain-stitched, patched and embroidered denim classics give a nod to past decades that fostered self-expression and rebellion. – John Zientek, Style Writer
Matador Indigo-Edition Transit30 Duffle
From the Gear Patrol Store: The Transit30 is an ultralight 30-liter pack-away duffle bag that fits in the palm of your hand when packed up, ideal for times when you need a little more space. It features waterproof siliconized Cordura® ripstop material, taped internal seams and water-resistant zippers.
Deals of Note
Great Products, Great Prices
How to save on Arhaus furniture, an Anker wall charger and a Todd Snyder button-down.
What’s New from GP
Read Up on Our Latest
• Learn these easy tricks to make your photos look professionally edited.
• Canyon’s amazing bikes are finally available in the U.S.
• These jeans are under $50, but they look anything but.
• Fall’s on its way. Now’s the time to stock up on deadstock flannels.
• An early look at the all-new Land Rover Defender.
• Here’s everything you need to chase the solar eclipse.
Note: If you purchase a product through our links, we may receive a small portion of the sale, which supports Gear Patrol. So…don’t hold back. Learn more about our editorial policies related to commerce and affiliate sales here.
One Thing to Watch
In Theaters October 24
Follow Gear Patrol On Instagram:
Lots to Like